Sunday, September 02, 2007

Solitary

That's right, it's 2 am. No i'm not having trouble sleeping, I' m working. Yes working. Why do you ask? Because of the fine salary you get for working at shifts no sane person wants? A big bunch o' buckeroos for giving up on your social life? Because of the good company? The great working conditions? Its not even because I get to sit on my ass all night long, cause I cant! I have to work my ass off for a starvation wage, in night shifts. Oh well, not long till Ima find myself a proper job :) I've been saying that for some time now..

And if rain brings winds of change,
let it rain on us forever,
I have no doubts from what I've seen,
I have never wanted more.

With this line I'll mark the past,
as a symbol of beginning,
I have no doubt from what Ive seen,
I have never wanted more.

Vnv nation - solitary

No comments: