Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Futureperfect

So, the future. Fun things ahead, exciting things ahead, A big shit sandwich, and we're all gonna have to take a bite. Well that would be putting things to bleak, but you all know what I mean. Fun fact #1: Upcoming may me and my princess will be on Terschelling, making an effort at disappearing in the endless dunes. Summer time will be spend in Portugal, where I will continue to prosper my recently found love for scuba diving. The more near future; my birthday, my princess's birthday, our anniversary :D. 1.5 years already, who would've guessed that. Well if it's up to me it'll be many more years to come :) I'm also making some very big decisions for my future career. Will I go to school, get an education, or will I work myself up within avi-drome? Perhaps neither if they both dont want me, but let's pretend they want me :)

And if rain brings winds of change
Let it rain on us forever
I have no doubts from what I've seen
I have never wanted more.
With this line I'll mark the past
As a symbol of beginning
I have no doubt from what I've seen
I have never wanted more.

No comments: