Tuesday, October 31, 2006

dwindlings of my mind

I was riding the train yesterday, on my way from my beloved girlfriend Nicole, to my great friend and provider-of-shelter in Leiden, Chris. I sat across a guy, a rather normal looking guy with a huge appetite it seemed. After watching him frenzy for a while I turned to my music. I hooked myself on my headphones, and turned up the volume. The first song was immediately a beautifull one, and I closed my eyes for a bit and was for a moment completely lost in the music. When I opened my eyes again, the guy across me smiled. And that's where our conversation started. We talked about my music, his food, his gameconsole. But the extraordinairy thing was, it was a conversation without words. Just gestures and smiles told our storys. ..... Either that or he was just laughing at me.

1 comment:

Foul Blood said...

been smoking the wacko tobacco? :'(