Sunday, October 29, 2006

A poem.

"Absence"

Say that you love me one more time.

Lift my burden ease my pain,

Missing the touch of our soft lips

Makes me go insane.

The smell of your skin,

Imbedded in my dreams.

Envisioning you everywhere I go,

Your irreplaceable it seems.

Hold me in a warm embrace,

Say you'll never let me go.

Tell me that you need me to,

God I miss you so.

Your absence is maddning,

Your precense is to,

Cause what we had is gone for good,

Our love can not be through.

But it is, you told me so.

I'll bear another load,

My unanswered love for you,

Grabs me by my throat.

A shadow, dark,

A burning rage.

Its tormenting me time and again,

Making me faint,

Making me weak,

They say it ends but when..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he! ik geloof dat ik een stuk van dat gedicht ooit ergens heb gekregen van je. kan dat? kusje

MementoMori said...

mja dat kan, t is al best oud. een jaar geleden geschreven ofzo