Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Spierdalaj kurwa!

First post of 2007! So much to tell, and yet so little. Same things like last year. Christmas dinner with my family, my parents on the first day, and with my aunts, uncles and other relatives on the second. My girlfriend went along for the second day, and it was fun. Also spend new year's eve with her. And ehmm that's it about the holidays. It's studyin season again ;(.

Last friday I was travelling by train with a friend, and we were discussing polish curses. After talking about the word "kurwa" for a while- for the pollishly illiterate people: It means anything from asshole to fuck- The women on the other bench turned to me and started blattering in polish, and later in broken english:

"Pls, I polish. I hef a childerans. Pls no say word."
"ehm.."
"no say word kurwa, for mine childrens."

I was so astonished meeting an actual polish person I forgot to ask for an autograph :(

3 comments:

Chris said...

Excellent vodka from those parts ;). Zapikanka's are good too.

Anonymous said...

HÉ MAN SCHRIJF EENS IETS NIEUWS

Anonymous said...

En, was ze lekker?