Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Deception

As said in last post, I will discuss the thing I encountered at the concert. Before the concert I was, ofcourse, completely anxious to see placebo. When I was finally there, something seemed to block me from really realising I was there watching my most favourite band live. That brian molko really stood there, 4 meters away from me, performing. I couldn't grab it. Something blocked it. Maybe it was the fact that your eyes and ears, maybe even your brain, stand between you and the actual happening. Maybe it doesnt happen at all, and you're just imagining it all. Whatever the reason, I stood there, incapable of fully comprehending I was seeing placebo at that very moment. Its like my imagination of the concert, both before and after the concert, are more realistic then the concert itself. Why is that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omdat je de inmense toffiteid niet kan omvatten :D trouwens.. "most favourite band"? (A) heb ik je bekeerd? eindelijk? :D:D:D the joy!

Anonymous said...

If you are not with us, then join us, to figh us!