Thursday, November 30, 2006

Another holiday raped.

I was watching Sinterklaas on the tv the other day, and what I saw made me really really sad. I saw Sinterklaas, dressed as usual, and frollicking about were his helpers, the "Pieten". For as long as this tradition exists these characters are black, from all the charcoal dust when climbing down the chimneys. But not this time. I looked again, and checked the bag of chips I was eating, to see if I had accidentely taken the LSD flavour. I watched the screen again but it was still there! MULTI COLOURED HENCHMEN! A green one! A orange one! A pink one! WHAT THE DEVIL!? Here comes the head of the helpers to Sinterklaas, let's see what the old man has to say for himself. His explanation: We sailed through the rainbow. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!? Why does our government, this left winged country, rape and murder a beautifull tradition like that, which has absolutely nothing to do with rascism!? Just because a few bored out, coked up antillian people complained about it! WHY!?

I am sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!




YOU'RE OVER 50,000,000th
VISITOR TO THIS WEBSITE





CLICK HERE TO CLOSE THIS WINDOW
and contact our prize department immediately