Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A new home.

I've finally found a room in leiden! Now i am more close to.. to everything actually. Well, allmost everything that is. My family is now far away. It' s a pretty big shock, moving out. How the hell does this fucking laundry machine work!? And ironing my clothes isnt going smoothly either. But apart from that it's all pretty nice. I'm more close to my girlfriend, and to my social life. Will he live to see 2007, or will he die from unwashed clothes, butnaked in the corner of his room!? More next week!

BIG EDIT: I will miss my loving job ofcourse =**

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

je bent het "naknagend op een oude pizzadoos"stukje vergeten kak ;)
en ik help je wel met strijken als je dat wil =) kusje

Foul Blood said...

thanks for mentioning me :'(

MementoMori said...

Ah yes, how could I forget about you, dear dear job :P =**