Sunday, November 12, 2006

Open letter to the ikea guy.

Dear Ikea guy,

I would like to start off by saying how much I enjoy the furniture bought in your company. Really quality stuff. I just love how that chair can go up and down using air! And not to forget the wonderfull computer table, with moving parts! How do you guys come up with that stuff!

But really, is it that hard to pay a tiny bit of attention, when your "helping" me? What, Im not interesting enough for you, is that it!? How hard can it be to remember, then when I buy a bed, I might also need a support bar to keep the matrass in place!? Im not able to sleep on air you know. Now I have come back to your rat infested store, which smells of corpses by the way - probably coming from that childrens "play ground", where a lot of children have gone missing- to get one of those support bars. Thank you there buddy! Must be some kind of selling technique, to get you to come back and buy more. Damn you system!

- Memento mori.

No comments: