Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Remember to live.

I told a friend about my blog the other day, and he told me he would have a look see. After a while I asked him if he liked it, and he asked me why my pseudonime is Memento Mori. Aparently he thought I had become some sort of emo kid. So I decided to make a post explaining what I mean with Memento Mori. Memento mori is latin for Remember to die. And I think everyone should remember the fact that everyday their lives could come to an end. I'm not saying you should get scared to death, and hide a way in a corner crying, but when you die the world will go on. And things will be as they have allways been. So you shouldnt get to worked up about every small thing, and sometimes you should just let things be. Because it will still be that way when you die. I think this could brighten up a lot of people's future, at least for a bit. And hey, maybe death isn't the end at all for all we know. At least I don't think it is.

No comments: